Welcome to Historic Lower Mills from the Dorchester Lower Mills Civic Association!
The goals of the Association are to:
- Foster a sense of civic and community spirit
- Strive to achieve & maintain a positive environment in which to live & work
- Provide an effective voice for united community action
- Preserve and enrich our historical architecture and landscapes
The Dorchester Lower Mills Civic Association has a long history in the neighborhood as one of the earliest civic associations in Dorchester.Please check for upcoming events happening in the neighborhood!
Our Next Civic Meeting is scheduled for:
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 7:00 P.M.
Join by Telephone ? Call (415) 762-9988
(you will be asked ot enter Meeting ID & Passcode
Meeting ID: 846 7824 4524
- AREA B/C COMMUNITY POLICE OFFICERS
- DISTRICT 3 CITY COUNCILLOR FRANK BAKER
- NEWLY ELECTED DISTRICT 4 CITY COUNCILLOR BRIAN WORRELL
- NEWLY ELECTED CITY COUNCILLOR AT LARGE ERIN MURPHY
- UPDATE ON 3 DEVELOPMENT PROPOSALS:
- 329 GALLIVAN BOULEVARD 9 UNITS;
- 1153 WASHINGTON STREET (METAMORPHOSIS) 24 UNITS,
- 1161-1169 ADAMS STREET (RENT ALL) 33 UNITS